Tempo Music School Covid 19 Public Safety Measures
We plan to teach in-person lessons from our premises during Autumn 2021. Tempo Music School is committed to providing a safe and clean environment for all those entering our premises. A combined effort, where trust is at the core will help keep everyone safer and ultimately stop the spread of the virus. We will implement the following COVID-19 health and safety precautionary measures. All management and staff are responsible for the implementation of this plan with the commitment of parents and guardians.
- We will display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 within the waiting area and teaching rooms.
- We will provide any relevant up-to-date information to our staff on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE, found HERE and the Government.
- We will inform all staff of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements.
- Our staff will wear face coverings to teach all lessons, except for voice and wind instruments.
- Everyone entering our premises will have to wear facemasks.
- We would ask any students displaying symptoms of Covid 19 to stay at home and to have an online lesson if they are not already doing so.
- We will provide instructions for staff to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during work.
- We will intensify regular cleaning in line with government advice.
- All our instruments will be cleaned ( especially piano keys ) after every student has used one.
- Our main door to our waiting area will be left open and windows will be left open in each room.
- We will provide a hand sanitizer dispenser in our waiting area.
- In addition to the above measures, our staff have been vaccinated.
If you have any questions relating to the above mentioned precautions please get in touch below.
Robert O Connor